Dr. George Woo
Dr. George H. K. Woo, FRSC and M.D. from the University of British Columbia, Canada, is a highly qualified and experienced specialist in the field of reproductive medicine and in-vitro fertilization. Dr. Woo trained in microsurgery infertility at the University of California, USA in 1981 and studied the advances in labour and risk management at Toronto in the year 2000. With a professional affiliation to fellowships like SOGC and ACOG, he is also a member of CMA, OMA and Amer Institute of U/S Med.
The recent years have added several feathers to Dr. Woo’s cap with several annual Women’s Imaging Advances in Obs imaging and Gyn imaging, Canada, and the Midwest Reproductive Symposium, USA.
Dr. Woo constantly endeavors to offer the best possible medical care and state-of- the-art infertility treatment to patients. His years of clinical experience and his dedicated efforts in medical advancement are a promising combination when it comes to pioneering further work in the field of IVF and gynaecology-related medical conditions in the future.
- 1965 M.D., University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- 1970 FRSC in obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Toronto, Canada
- 1981 Microsurgery infertility, University of California, Irvine, USA
- 1982 Reproductive Medicine and In-vitro fertilization, Toronto, Canada
- 1996 Assisted reproduction State-of- the Art Update Chicago, USA
- 2003 Setting the standard for Obstetric Ultrasound, Toronto, Canada
- 2007 Recent Advances in IVF, co-chaired, International Society for IVF, Montreal, Canada